- Payments and Shipping
Payments and Shipping
- All transactions are processed in US Dollars ($)
- Amy Brill Sweaters currently accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards, as well as PayPal payments. All orders will be charged immediately upon order confirmation
- Only one gift coupon may be used per order
- You can use as many gift cards as you like for a single order
- All promotional discount codes, gift coupons, and gift cards are available for one-time use only and may not be transferred, re-issued, or exchanged for cash, unless explicitly specified
Where we deliver
- We ship only to physical shipping addresses within the contiguous United States and Canada. We don’t ship to P.O. boxes, APO / FPO addresses, or international locations beyond the US and Canada.
How we deliver
- Orders may not be shipped to multiple locations
- Shipping address changes must be requested before the order has been shipped. Once shipped, the address cannot be changed, cancelled, or diverted to a different shipping address
- Three attempts to deliver your package will be made by our shipping courier. If you’re not available during these attempts, our courier will ask you to contact them to arrange a delivery of your package for a time when you’ll be present to receive it
When we deliver
- We do not advance produce or store our sweaters, each one is made to order, unless it is indicated as overstock or one of a kind. Overstock items ship within 5 days of order. All Huesful and Cotton items will reach you 18 to 22 calendar days from the date your order is confirmed.
- Please note that while orders typically arrive in the 15 to 20 days, occasional delays do occur and we do try our best to keep you informed in such cases.
The US and Canada
Our shopping cart uses a live quote system to determine your shipping fees based of the weight and destination address. You have the option of Ground or Expedited shipping.
Canadian Customs Fees
Commercial shipping fees for delivery to Canada include the following additional charges :
- Customs and duties:Typically 17% or 18% of the order value
- PST/GST or HST:Usually about 12% to 13%; it may be higher or lower based on your province
- Courier’s Processing Fee – WAIVED Amy Brill Sweaters will cover this cost*
*If you place an order for delivery to Canada, you agree to pay the above duties and taxes levied by the Canadian government, except where fees are noted as waived. You’ll be charged for these fees as a part of your order, and they’ll appear on your invoice.